Here you will learn what cookies are and how we use them on our website.
Don't worry: cookies are very simple and all websites need them to work.
Below you will find detailed information about what Cookies are, what type this web site uses, how to change your cookies settings, and what happens if you disable Cookies.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to the user's computer in order to store data, which can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for your installation. Its utility is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to navigate that page. The cookie tend to store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The objective of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs.
What kind of Cookies is used on this web page?
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies: temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser while you are on our website. -I.e., they are active during the visit to this web site and therefore are deleted from your computer when leaving it. They are to ensure that the users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way you fight spam.
- This web uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stored cookies to produce statistics on the traffic and volume of visits on this site. By using this web site you are consenting to treatment of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this respect should be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networking: every social network uses its own cookies so you can click on the type I like and share buttons.
How can you set your Cookies?
What happens if the Cookies are disabled?
Some features of the services or areas of this website may not work properly.
Do we update our Cookies policy?
It is possible that we will update the Cookies policy on our web site, therefore, our lawyers have asked that we recommend reviewing this policy each time that you access our web site, in order to be properly informed about how and for what Cookies are used.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the accuracy of the privacy policies that the third party mentioned in this cookies policy may have.
- Web browsers are tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place it is your right to remove or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the above browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies to help the browser remember your decision of non-acceptance of them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies , this company stores the cookies on servers located in the United States and is committed to not sharing it with third parties, except in cases in which is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires it for this purpose. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the agreement of safe harbor, which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European regulations. You can find detailed information in this regard at this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to the cookies we enclose this other link.
- For any questions or queries about this policy's cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.